1. The electric portable horizontal band sawmill raises the saw as far as possible to prevent the tip of the teeth from grinding or grinding the wood to protect the sharpness of the chisel edge.
2. The head of the person can be slightly turned to the left, but do not use the saw, the head is inclined to the right, so it is easy to walk and the cavity is fatigued.
3. The eyes are as close to the longitudinal direction of the sawing target as possible, and the line of sight can see both sides of the saw blade.
4. Avoid moving the body, only move the arm, causing the arm to be strenuous, the local endurance can not stand, and the length of the saw blade moving up and down is short, resulting in the consequences of a large saw that cannot be used.
5. Prevent the chest from moving up and down excessively and add extra burden to the waist.
6. Eliminate excessive bending and work, but do not pay attention to the activities of the waist, the human body will produce serious weight, coupled with work, the waist will soon have soreness, or when the waist is bent, you can't feel it, and the back pain has been coming, affecting the continuous Work.
7. When the horizontal band saw is operated for a long time, the left palm of the saw back sometimes foams. It can be pulled with a small piece of wood and then clamped to the back of the saw near the upper saw button, which can be avoided by covering the small piece of wood with your hand.
Double use, mostly used in the case of high precision requirements, thick sawing thickness and hard material. When using, there are three types of saw cleaning: double hands, double one hand, upper saw and one hand and lower saw with both hands. The stable direction of the sawed piece can be horizontal, vertical or oblique, but it should be noted that the saw section must be vertical. The division of labor is that the upper saw and the portable saw have more force, and the saw has less force. The lower saw hand pulls the saw and the brake saw more force, and the upward force of the saw blind is less. When the horizontal band saw is operated, the upper and lower saw hands must be coordinated with each other. The beginning is steady, accurate, and firm, and the middle is firm and ruthless, and the saw is light and weak.